FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Indica?
Indicas tend to be relaxing and produce a “body high”, therefore they are reccomended for anxiety reduction, sleep, muscle spasms, pain, nausea
- Dense branches and wide leaves
- Produces a body high
- Stimulates appetite
- Reccomended for pain reduction
What is a Sativa?
Sativas tend to be stimulating and produce a “head high”, as a result they are reccommended for depression, migraines, pain, nausea
- Loose branches and narrow leaves
- Uplifting, euphoric, and energetic
- Appetite Stimulation
- Affects the mind and emotions
How Old Do I Have to be to Shop?
We are a 21+ Medical and Recreational Facility
All patrons must be 21 or older with a valid ID to enter and shop at our facility. Valid forms of identification are as follows:
An operators, chauffeur’s, or similar type of driver’s license, issued by any state within the United States, any U.S. territory.
- An identification card, issued by any state for the purpose of proof of age requirements similar to those in sections 42-2-302 and 42-2-303, C.R.S.
- A United States military identification card
- A passport
- Enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognizeds Indian tribe located in the state of Colorado, if the enrollment card incorporates proof of age requirements similar to sections 42-2-302 and 42-2-303, C.R.S.
All ID’s are subject to discretion.
Do you accept credit cards, debit cards, or checks?
No we are currently cash only there is an ATM on site.
Do you accept out of state medical cards?
No, Colorado does not accept out of state medical cards.
How much am I allowed to purchase?
All patrons are allowed to purchase up to one ounce(28g) of flower or it’s equivalency in edibles, flower, concentrate, or vapes. Equivalency varies by product so please ask your budtender for further explanation.
The Medicine Man LLC
310 East Main Street
Cortez Colorado, 81321
Open 7 Days a Week!
8:00 am - 8:50 pm